Bad Mamas. You send us the stories-We print em! Bad Mamas-taking incident reports and documenting the activities of Bad Mommies!

Stick Swinging Boy with Absent Mama

I have a bad momma sighting for you. I'm a nanny in Austin, TX. On 9/25/07 at Central Market there was a little boy pushing all the children and saying it was his playscape. He had a speech impediment and might have been special needs I'm not sure. Myself and several other nannies asked him several time to play nice. I looked around to see if anyone was watching him and didn't see anyone looking after him. About 30 minutes later his mom walks over only to tell him to put a stick down and that was only because I loudly asked my charge not to play around the little boy if he was going to swing the stick around. She was far away sitting with a friend and having lunch and not paying any attention to her son. I know she was mom because he called her mom and she called him son.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home