Bad Mamas. You send us the stories-We print em! Bad Mamas-taking incident reports and documenting the activities of Bad Mommies!

Ignoring her crying infant in Canada

This happened awhile ago, so I don't know if you'll put it up or not.
I was in a Wal-Mart in Edmonton, AB. There was a woman and her mother pushing around a cart with a car seat in it. I heard a tiny baby (still had the newborn cry) crying in the car seat. Both women completely ignored the baby for awhile. Then one of them made some 'funny' comment about how upset the baby was, but still neither of them did anything. I went to a different area of the store and a few minutes later I could hear the baby still crying as they pushed her past me and into another part of the store. Neither of these women did anything at any point about this tiny baby crying her heart out. It was at least half an hour that they didn't even touch her, much less pick her up and feed her, which is probably what she wanted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home